The task of connecting Americans and nature is a massive undertaking that will require ambitious strategies and bold steps, especially if we are to overcome the gap between interest in nature and action to live out those interests. The 22 recommendations are designed to be put to work at various levels in a variety of sectors, fields, and organizations.
In coming months, DJ Case will be working with collaborators to:
- analyze this study's rich data in additional ways and distribute the results to relevant organizations and on NatureofAmericans.org via summaries and reports
- help incorporate these findings into communications and outreach efforts
- apply the findings and recommendations in innovative ways
- conduct focused research into new areas
- build cross-sector connections and partnerships
Contact us if you would like to discuss any of these opportunities.